Here are some pictures from this past school year. It was an ocean theme.
These were taken towards the end of setting up the classroom. This is the circle
time carpet. The middle board was changed weekly depending on the theme we were
focusing on. I later added a number chart and rule chart to this wall.
These are
the student's cubbies.
Dramatic play and
block center
Library center..this
was one of the favorite areas the kids frequented daily along with playing
teacher at the word wall.
Art center
Bottom left was math
and manipulatives and on the right was ABC center and Writing center.
A lot of the
decorations were either purchased at discount stores or handmade. I really
enjoyed this theme for my classroom and the children were excited from day one.
They really respected and maintained the classroom all year. This was my
favorite teaching year to date. Everything went off without a hitch and the kids
really behaved fantastic! I was able to implement so many great strategies
learned from trainings this year! =)
~Bre








June 24, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Your rooms looks like an amazing place to learn. =)
I am a Texas teacher and your newest follower. =)
I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. I just shared lots of *freebies*.
Heather
Heather's Heart